Please select a size, in order to notify you in case it becomes available.
Product not available in this combination
Handmade weaved Panama hat from Ecuador featuring hand-painted tigers.
- Ivory toquilla straw from Ecuador, takes 8 hours to weave
- Hand-painted by distinguished Greek artists
- Non-fading waterproof colors
- Fabric inner band with red pompoms
- Adjustable band braided with horsetail hair
- Sizes correspond to the hat's inner band circumference in cm
- Each hand-painted hat is unique therefore slight variations may occur
- Comes in branded box
Product Code: 243037
- Do not fold your Ibo Maraka or scrunch it up, as it will damage the shape and potentially crack the straw.
- Do not wear it in the rain, if your hat gets wet, handle with extreme care until it dries
- Dust your hat regularly with a soft brush.
- Rub stains gently with a damp cloth and mild soap, then wipe dry with a soft towel.
- Store your hat preferably in its purchase box, in a warm and dry place