Please note that plating tends to wear off over time and use. To extend the life of your beloved jewelry we recommend that you follow the below:
• Avoid any kind of contact with bleach or cleaning products.
• Prevent your jewelry from coming into contact with hair spray, deodorants and perfumes.
• Never wear jewelry when swimming or bathing.
• Store jewelry carefully, and try not to let the pieces touch to avoid scratching.
• When not wearing your fine jewelry keep it in its own pouch or box.
• To clean your jewelry please use a soft dry cloth.